Adult Social League - Coming April
With the Darlington Local League coming to an end the end of March this has freed some room up in the hall for us to launch an adult social league.
Open to players who don’t currently play in the local leagues and will run 6.30pm – 8.30pm on a Tuesday, the league is designed as an introduction to league and competitive play without the pressure, the travel and with the fear of getting thrashed. We can’t promise you won’t lose but we will be trying our best to ensure as similar standard of players as possible and could even run two divisions if the demand is there.
The league will run on a two person teams but to ensure teams can play each week more players can be registered. The format will with two singles each and a doubles match giving everyone 3 games of table tennis.
To enter a team, you will need to find a teammate or two and submit an entry forms are available here or at the club hall, there no enter fee but each match will cost a session fee of £3 or £2.50 for non-members. Adult Social League
Tuesdays Nights 6.30 till 8.30
Starting 7th April 2020
Closing date 1st April
- Teams must consist of 2 players but squads can be up to 5 players
- Each match is worth 5 points - E.G. 4-1 Team A gets 4-point Team B gets 1 point
- Order of play - All matches to be played
1vA, 2vB, Doubles, 1vA, 2vB
- Teams may bring in 1 added player for the doubles as long as registered in the league prior
- Teams may make up to 2 substitutes thought the season
- Normal match rules apply best of 5 sets to 11 points
- NO CANCLATIONS OF MATCHES WILL BE PERMITTED
- Teams in 1 and second place will receive Medals
- Non members £3 or £2.50 members Per match